WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How to list my Franchise

TutorGuruTutorGuru subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2007 in Selecting a Business
Hello Everyone,
I am contemplating franchising my tutoring business. Does anyone have any information on what are the best places to list it on. What the costs would be?
Is there such a thing as one place to list my franchise so that it will feed to all franchise related websites or directories?
Any Advise, info or tips- is greatly appreciated
Thank you
Tutorlogic

Comments

• Options
    keyconkeycon subscriber Posts: 34
    TutorGuru,
    Don`t be offended. I must ask a question. Why did you not complete your SuN profile. You are in business. You just joined SuN today. You did the basics to be a member. You did not do much on your profile. Yet, you ask for advice.
    This is a great forum. People helping like individuals get their businesses started. Working through issues. Give and take. Deep thoughts. Fun. Friends. Relationships.
    You seem in a hurry. My advice ... slow down. Franchising is not something to take lightly. It is serious business. If you are serious, tell us more about TutorGuru and your business.
    Just curious. And BTW ... Welcome to SuN!
    R@keycon2007-1-11 0:8:15