WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

new home rebate program

trwill27trwill27 subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2007 in Business Planning
I am sure you are familar with the Apartment finders program that offerequity rebates or credits for leaseing with participating apartment complexes. This is offered for free to the renter and for the apartment complex to sign tenants up for the program. The renter when finished with lease takes the rebate to a voucher to particpating home builder. I am interested in starting a business that offers the same type of rebate program but I am puzzled on how to offer this at a value to the home builder so that I am paid for the referrals of therenters that are seeking  to buy.  I know that RE Agents are paid 3-4% forlisting and selling properities but what are the normal fees charged byApartment finders for their leads of the renters that buy.  Thanks for you help.