WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for dev partners

haohellohaohello subscriber Posts: 2
Hi, I am currently building a umbraco based website http://www.ofcdev.com, the functionalies of this site I am envisioning would be a site provides every aspect of office dev articles, professional consulting, marketplace for people to sell their microsoft office add-ins and other likewise programs and services, jobs for listing office dev related jobs, office dev social networking, showcase for those office related programs and of course the forum section for group discussions.
I`ve found that it`s a little difficult to do this all on my own, therefore I am here to look for likeminded partners to fulfill it together. 
The candidate of partners could be web designers, developers(asp.net developers preferably with umbraco cms experience, microsoft office dev developers), editors and etc.
If any of you who are interested to this site and want to join me, please send me an email with some introduction of yourself and what what you want to get from being partners. Qualified partners will be granted with some portions of shares.

Comments