WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

DATA ENTRY JOB.

BelovedJosephBelovedJoseph subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2008 in Startup Funding
I wish to start a home business but start up capital is a problem. Is it possible to get a GENUINE ONLINE Data Entry Job to enable me raise the capital? Please Send a list of such progranmmes.Looking Forward to your response.

belovedjwkinyanjui@gmail.com

Comments

• great9121great9121 subscriber Posts: 0

If you wish to do any part times look at the below site . There are many oppertunities waiting for you which helps you to earn money.
    jack
    <a href= "http://makemoney.bizoppjunction.com"&gt; Make money </a>
  • DBeaversDBeavers subscriber Posts: 0
    The vast majority of home-based typing income ads are pure scams.  If you are going to go online seeking those needing typing, they are likely to be looking for the lower cost options online.  Which means they are hoping to pay less than the U.S. minimum wage.
    Since distance isn`t important, they can have it done in India, Indonesia, or other off-shore locations for a fraction of what would be reasonable in the U.S.
    Virtual Assistant work is more likely to pay an acceptable income, but also require greater skills more likely at the executive assistant level.  The first job is closer to the "typing term papers" for lazy students type work.
    Don`t be surprised to learn that the Indian typing services employ workers whose written English skills may be above average for U.S. high school graduates and even some college graduates as spelling and typing skills have slipped with many becoming dependent on Spellcheck or just not caring as demonstrated by online posts on so many forums and blogs.
    The previous poster gave you good info - Most are just trying to make a buck by charging for information that is worth little or nothing and won`t lead to anything approaching minimum wage if real work is involved.
    The less skills or hours required, the more likely it is a scam.

• disujamariyadisujamariya subscriber Posts: 0
    hi, 
    Dude don`t worry because I knew one site who made for helping others.So please visit that site which is located below.I think your problem gonna solved.Best of Luckbannerblindness