WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Please share your experience with Google AdWords

toppdoggtoppdogg subscriber Posts: 8
edited March 2008 in Marketing
Hello,

We have been using Google AdWords as one of our marketing channels for a few months now.  Although it might take longer than a few months to judge its effectiveness (and cost benefits), we are just wondering if any one would like to share their experiences with AdWords.

Thanks,

Jerry

Comments

• 3newfies3newfies subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi,
    We have just recently started using google AdWords, it has been too soon to tell about its effectiveness.  We have had a few bugs with it that we are currently trying to work out.  So far though its been all good other than a couple of minor problems.
    Sincerely,
    Tessa
  • NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    I`ve been a Google Ad-words User for almost 5 years and never had I paid over $6.96.
    I am ranking high and currently have [let me check] 640,000 impressions on the internet.
    Although, I never wanted to pay them the six bucks for them to index me, it was the only way that I would get any type of placement with them.
    It is very unfortunate that Google loves to rip people off. but if you think about it, I just added an extra 6.96 to their billion dollar company.
    I did a test about 3 weeks ago, One of my credit cards was on its last days before expiration and I added that to the Adwords primary billing Credit Card.
    My last month`s bill with them was $1.93, did you know since they couldn`t charge the $1.93 they stopped all my campaigns and Impressions..
    It is to show you that even with all those Billions they act like they`re starving. For $1.93!
    The minute they got paid! I got this thank you for doing business with us.. &*&^^...
    Another problem they have with me right now is that I studied their program, implemented the right code, and key terms into the web site [ I am also using third party tools] and my ranking is high.
    The moral of my story is, Do not rely on Adwords or make it your primary tool to have your site indexing on the search engines...
    If you`re first bill is over 100.00, give me a call. I would be more than happy to help you. I can provide you with free consultation and a free- basic report for your web site.Nuevolution3/26/2008 5:46 PM