WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

HealYourComputer.com - Remote Support

AdavenAdaven subscriber Posts: 2
edited April 2011 in Website Critique
Hello fellow SuN members!
I am about to go live with my new venture. My company provides technical support over the internet via remote control - Virus removal, computer tune-up, Carbonite setup, as well as other technical services.
I am using PrestaShop as a front-end, however instead of purchasing physical products, you purchase a service at a flat rate stated up front.
The website is still in beta stage. I am still working on product descriptions and details. It is fully operational with credit card processing, etc.
The URL for the site is http://www.healyourcomputer.com
I'm just wondering if I'm going along the correct path. Any words of advice would be greatly appreciated!
Also, I am in need of some testimonials. I am willing to offer free service to a limited number of SuN members in exchange for a testimonial I can publish (as well as tweaking the steps of the actual service) Just give me a call or email me and mention that you're a SuN member and we can go from there! Contact information is on the web site.

Thanks,Adaven

Comments

• Options
    IberoMediaIberoMedia subscriber Posts: 0
    Adaven,

I would use a lighter background. For me, there is something about very dark websites that are offering serious services that does not equate. Meaning, I feel an immediate distruct of dark backgrounds, and even more if I am to let you into my beloved computer's hard drive...
    I would use a lighter background, not black