critque my Coolest logo design portfolio and website

robertfalcorobertfalco subscriber Posts: 2
edited February 2009 in Website Critique

hey!!
guys critique my logo design portfolio and website  http://www.logobench.com this
portfolio has been made by me since 2002.. please review and do some critique
on my logo design portfolio as well as my website too

Comments

• WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    The top half of your main page is fine. It`s clear, clean, good message, call to action .... no problems so far. My opinion though is that once I start scrolling down, it starts to get overwhelming. I think you are trying to do too much, and all of a sudden there is all kinds of info I`m trying to absorb. I would suggest breaking it up a bit and not try to get everything into the front page.
    Viewing your Logo Gallery, the "Previous" and "Next" buttons aren`t working. Underneath that in the Categories, each item has the word "logos" twice, which reads unnaturally.
    You have a newsletter, but what is offered by signing up?
    When I looked at it earlier today, the live chat box popped up, and instantly tried to engage me in a chat; I assumed a staff member was online. In a way it`s a nice feature, however it was also a little annoying. It`s like walking into Radio Shack; usually I`d rather look around for a minute or two, see what`s there, and discover things on my own if I can, instead of having a salesman rush me as soon as I`m in the door.
    But for the most part, it looks nice, is easy to understand, and looks like you put out some nice work.
  • patentandtrademarkpatentandtrademark subscriber Posts: 103
    i like it.  if any of those logos ends up being used as a trademark, make sure the client looks into federal registration.  it`s a bargain.