WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Trade

tojealcatojealca subscriber Posts: 5
Hello, I wanted to see if any of you have ever delt with a company called Tradia?  The web site is www.tradia.net</A>.  It is another business venture that they want me to get in to and open an office here in Central Oregon.  They used to have a presence here but the person who was running it moved away, so it would be a lot of work in the begining.  I think that the idea of a "trade broker" is a good one, but I am not sure about the company, so I thought I would check with my friends here to see if any of you know about them.
Any help would be welcome!
Thanks,
Tony

Comments

• Options
    tojealcatojealca subscriber Posts: 5
    I have been using Tradia and it does work, basicaly some one who wants my service writes me a "Tradia Check" instead of cash, then I use the "Tradia Dollars" in my account for services that I need.  I can use any service in the nation as long as they are on the Tradia network.  It is a slick idea that is for sure!  Tradia sounds like a good company, and they seem to pay pretty well based on what you do and how many "customers" you get in your area.
    My main area of concern is, am I spreading myself to thin? I curently run two business, my wife has one, she works 48 hours a week at her job, and we have two children. 
    Also, I wanted to know if any one has had a bad experience with Tradia (excluding Central Oregon).
    So in answer to your question, it is possible!  The compnay does what it says and delivers as far as I can see so far.
    Thanks,
    Tony