WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New service

GetAGripGetAGrip subscriber Posts: 14
edited August 2007 in Developing Your Invention
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am creating a new branch for my company.  I am a inventor of a product called the Get-A-Grip: Multi-Purpose Tool(www.3rproducts.com</A>) I am now branching out and offering all services that go along with inventing and product development.  I will offer services from start to finish, advising on patent search, locating patent attorney`s, prototyping, marketing, sales if needed, license agreement search, and just about anything else you can think of.  I have a staff of qualified professionals who are standing by to help and remember I am an inventor, so I know the importance of a budget.
We will also be offering website design that is outsourced to Europe and could be as much as 50% cheaper than here in the states.
If I can help anyone, please feel free to contact me via SUN.
Trent Rousey