WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Updated site for direct sales, Please review again

GetAGripGetAGrip subscriber Posts: 14
edited January 2008 in Website Critique
I have updated my site for direct sales.  If everyone can re-review it, I would really appreciate it.  Email me for the SUN special discount.

tmrousey@uslnet.com

Comments

• vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40

www.3rproducts.com

It looks like every web page has the same title, description, and keywords META tags.
    You should change that so each page is different and each title and description is relevant to the web page`s content.

Also, your title is too long and there is no need to put your company/website name in the title. If you want to keep it in the title then put it AFTER the important keywords.

~Roland
  • GetAGripGetAGrip subscriber Posts: 14
    Thanks,  I am directing all of these comments to our web designer, because I honestly don`t have any idea about the lingo and what SEO concerns are.  thanks for the advice however!
  • NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    Ok I want to echo VW on his findings..
    If you are looking to rank on the search engines avoid using ", -" symbols in the title of your pages, those are considered stop words or symbols. And yes change them to reflect each page on your web site.. example: contact us, services and such.