WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Where do I keep my money/business?

tertiustertius subscriber Posts: 7
Hey,I`ve been a browser and an on and off poster.  I`ve been thinking about the following scenarios and I`d like some advice.  I haven`t really done a lot of research, I have done some, but maybe you guys can point me in the right direction.I`m a South-African resident at the moment.  Doing all of my business here.  But I plan to move to another country, lets assume it`s the U.S. since most of you have your experience there.  Now I run most of my business by myself and I don`t need physical contact with the customers, so I`m going to be doing business with my local customers after I`ve moved.  And I`ll probably move again in a few years.Now, do I keep my South-African incorporation?  Do I move it offshore?  Do I create a new one in every country that I move to?Do I incorporate in a tax haven, I haven`t found anything about these on the forums here?  But it does form part of my question.And please if there is anything that I need to clarify, I will do so.Thanks for any response,T