WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Where do I start " making a video

THMBJINCTHMBJINC subscriber Posts: 2
edited November 2008 in Developing Your Invention
Developing a video for my spinning classes,  can anyone help or forward me in the right direction.  I have tried searching google and other search engine however not getting the results or the support I need to move forward.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    THMBJINCTHMBJINC subscriber Posts: 2
    What I have in mind is much more advance than youtube.

On a normal day the cycling class would start, lights go off or dimmed, the music has started, riders are preparing for a 60 min ride of his or her life, which includes sprinting, climbing up hills, riding on a flat road ( we as instructors have to bring people to this place mentally by using the power of words and the tone of our voice.)

While watching the Olympics this pass summer. I watched the riders being monitored by the TV cameras and thought how great would it be to have these images up and running in a spinning class, ( over head projector, or TV monitor ) allowing each rider in the class to feel apart of an actual ride.  Of course each video would be customed built to the level of each class.

I have gone ahead and TM the concept and have it Patten to protect this propect.  I am now needing the guideance to partner with to make this idea come alive. Thanks

THMBJINC11/10/2008 3:24 PM