WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

I need your input!

InternetGeniusInternetGenius subscriber Posts: 2
edited May 2007 in Website Critique
I am putting together what I hope will be a truly valuable internet marketing resource called "Internet
Marketing Secrets Revealed At Last" and I want to make sure that I
don`t leave anything out. I need your input!
So will you let me know
your biggest question about marketing your website? It could be
anything ... even if you think it`s silly.
All you
have to do is type your question in the little box on my website and click
submit. In exchange for your question, you`ll automatically receive a free copy of my new book  before it is released to the market.Check it out: AskTheInternetGenius.com
InternetGenius2007-5-9 15:46:36

Comments

• Options
    InternetGeniusInternetGenius subscriber Posts: 2
    If you are going to have other people do your research or write your book for you, you should not give them a "chance" to win your book - you should just give them a book as payment if you use their question and/or advice.Thanks for the great advice ... you are right about giving people a "chance" to win a copy of the book.As you can see, your input was well-received and I have updated my website and forum post accordingly. I appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback!I`m not planning to have people write my book for me ... I simply want to know what their #1 question about internet marketing is!And while it is possible to find virtually any kind of information on the internet (including the information that will ultimately become a part of my book), the true value comes in compiling that information into one single place.Of course I don`t claim to know everything there is to know about internet marketing!!  A true "genius" doesn`t necessarily have to know all the answers ... but I do know where to find the answers, and if I can help point people in the right direction, then I will consider myself to be successful.InternetGenius2007-5-9 15:54:4