WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Any mover-shakers out there?

Innovator7Innovator7 subscriber Posts: 9
edited March 2007 in Elevator Pitches
My inverter prototype after many iterations is now functional.  Now I`m revising the executive summary and business plan to eventual presentations to VC and angels.However I live in a small Northbay SFO town near Santa Rosa, CA and know few talented people to form a management team.  In a nutshell, my new generation of inverters (used in solar energy systems and UPS etc...) offers double life at half the cost, not counting higher efficiency.I`m looking for candidates for executive managers of the company and welcome referrals.  People living north of San Francisco preferred (Northbay), or Silicon Valley.FYI, I`m already in contact with many VCs during funding phase of my previous company, which is an on-going concern.  Inverters and alternative energy form the fastest growth segment industry, currently 10B dollars. California governor boosted budget for alternative energy to tens of billions the next 10 years.

Comments

• DeniseMMDeniseMM subscriber Posts: 6
    This might not help you right away - but I have a good friend who`s very knowledgeable of solar and he`s bidding some large commercial projects in solar.  He`s not a management kinda guy - but when you get to the marketing and selling part- he`s very savvy.  Very sharp.
    All the best,
    Denise M. Michaels, Author, "Testosterone-Free Marketing"