Line Art

Innovator7Innovator7 Posts: 9subscriber
edited April 2007 in Watercooler Talk
I`m looking for line arts of some outer-space alien?  Sources could be comic books, movies, and clip art collections.I have in mind an alien with two big eyes. This is for 1-color silk-screening, so it has to be simple.Thx

Comments

• Innovator7Innovator7 Posts: 9subscriber
    yep, Google Image.  I forgot about that.I found something close and will modify it.  I need to anyway for fear of copyright infringement.Thx
  • Innovator7Innovator7 Posts: 9subscriber
    Actually my design is already different in the sense of different colors, with two big alien eyes having LEDs with rolling intensity therefore very menacing.  I don`t think picture porfolios have the line art or realistic picture of actual alien!  And certainly not with the menacing eyes of my alien.
  • olegoleg Posts: 13subscriber
    Actually my design is already different in the sense of different colors, with two big alien eyes having LEDs with rolling intensity therefore very menacing.  I don`t think picture porfolios have the line art or realistic picture of actual alien!  And certainly not with the menacing eyes of my alien.
    Won`t a realistic picture of an actual alien require an encounter with the said alien? 
  • ToddFToddF Posts: 3subscriber
    you might also try istockphoto.com but remember try searching for vector art as well.