Has anyone heard about this company?

GaurdianGaurdian subscriber Posts: 2
edited November 2007 in Startup Funding

Greetings,I found a company that apparently provides business loans and several other things nationwide, and from what I read up to 100% depending on
the type of loan you`re looking for. The web address is www.gteplus.com. On the site, if you
click on the business link you`ll see what
I mean. Do you think I should try it or leave it alone?Any assistance is appreciated.Thanks

Comments

• phil07phil07 subscriber Posts: 2
    may i ask what you are wanting to do? i might be able to help?
  • GaurdianGaurdian subscriber Posts: 2
    I`m wanting to find someone or a group of investors that I can send deals to and actually get paid for it.  It`s frustrating to have deals with 20 - 35% equity in them and no one wants them because the spread isn`t 40% or more.The company I mentioned says they do real estate loans and some without credit checks or income verification.  If I can get my own funding then I can move forward without the continued headaches.  I think it`s better to work with someone but it doesn`t seem as though I can find that individual.
  • robertjrobertj Tampa Bay, Floridasubscriber Posts: 0 Member
    I`m wanting to find someone or a group of investors that I can send deals to and actually get paid for it.  It`s frustrating to have deals with 20 - 35% equity in them and no one wants them because the spread isn`t 40% or more.The company I mentioned says they do real estate loans and some without credit checks or income verification.  If I can get my own funding then I can move forward without the continued headaches.  I think it`s better to work with someone but it doesn`t seem as though I can find that individual.
    From their web site - it looks like their speciality is auto leasing. On the other hand, they have a page saying "we can do almost everything". Clearly they are brokers - not the lender.
    Are you looking for

Funds for your business 
    Financing to purchase real estate
    People who are interested in purchasing Real estate
     robertj2007-11-5 12:47:0
  • GaurdianGaurdian subscriber Posts: 2
    If I can gain access to your number 2 or 3, that will take care of number 1.  I`m very good at finding viable deals.  Is this something that you can provide?  If so, let me know what your parameters are for a good deal and I`ll send it to you.