WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Honest blog about starting a web-startup from scratch

tedATintermztedATintermz subscriber Posts: 7
edited July 2008 in Grab Bag
Hey SUNers,
The web project I posted about a couple of months ago (www.intermz.com) has recently gone from a one-person effort (me) to an eight-person team and is gaining some real momentum.
One of our members thought I should start a blog series about what it`s like being the founder of a web-startup and how we are bringing our dream to market.
So that`s what I`ve begun to do:http://www.intermz.com/blog/category/being-a-founder/
It will be a very honest, revealing look into what we are doing and how we`re doing it, and why. Hopefully it can help you avoid our mistakes and capitalize on our successes in your own web startup.
Do let me know if it`s helpful, and if there`s any particular topic you want me to write about! And if you do find it helpful, please subscribe to our RSS feed.
Good luck and go get `em!
Thanks everyone,