WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How important is location for finding a "soul mate"?

tedATintermztedATintermz subscriber Posts: 7
I`ve been looking for what Guy Kawasaki calls a "soul mate" for quite some time; a partner who has a similar vision, passion, and complimentary skills to my own. It`s been very hard in the locations I have lived since starting the site so I am contemplating moving out to the San Francisco area to network with Silicon Valley types. However, this poses many personal challenges, being married to a medical resident, etc...
In your experience, have you found location to be a large factor when finding soul mates?
Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    tedATintermztedATintermz subscriber Posts: 7
    Thanks Craig. I hope destiny favors me because I have been working very hard to get to where I want to go. I just know that great things rarely come from those who go alone, so until destiny comes around, I`ll continue to pound the pavement until she starts to listen Perhaps s/he is lurking around in these forums somewhere...