WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Business sites

jouvertjouvert subscriber Posts: 1
edited September 2007 in Startup Funding
I am thinking of buying a website from http://www.easywebcreator.comIt is located in England and I live in the USA. The British Embassy said that it is a legitimate business over there and it is registered.Anyone ever had any bad experience with this site? I am thinking of buying the Shopping MallAnother issue is that I don`t have any idea of what the buying patterns of online shoppers are on the Internet. Any help on that too from anyone?Any feedbacks?

Comments

• Options
    InvestorFundingInvestorFunding subscriber Posts: 0
    Easywebcreator.com looks to be a medium to high end turnkey provider. The price for your choice appears reasonable & the hosting price 10mo is competitive with us based host companies.The shopping mall is a fully setup affiliate program. The online competition with affiliate programs is high. however, with a solid and active marketing strategy there is still room for success in this market.
  • Options
    jouvertjouvert subscriber Posts: 1
    How Can I get that marketing strategy going and what background checks you did to specify that there is a huge affiliate business out there.Is my chances 50% with $2000.00 marketing investmentor what is the percentage and chances worth?Thanks for your reply:Jouvert