WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for $1Mil

247Nurses247Nurses subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2006 in Growth Funding
I`m looking for angel or investor that would be happy to invest in my company, 24-7Nurses LLC, I`ve been trying so hard to find someone to help and invest in my company for some time with no success, so I`m going to try this method and hope someone can come forward. It is nurses staffing company, which I have bought the company (on-callnurses) and built it from stratch in 2003 and now I`m all set to get it off the ground but no funds available. Email me at www.24-7nurses.com</A>
Have a great day!!

Comments

• Options
    digitalvision313digitalvision313 subscriber Posts: 3
    I`m not one who can invest, but what about an on-line elevator pitch, following what Jeff & Rich talk about?  See if we can keep it to around 60 seconds to read (as reading is inexact)?Give somebody a reason to get excited
  • Options
    I`m not sure if  I understood, where do you find about on-line elevator pitch? following what Jeff & Rich talk about? where do u find that info? I`ll like to give it a shot.
  • Options
    digitalvision313digitalvision313 subscriber Posts: 3
    Edited my post...http://www.startupnation.com/pages/radi ... _Pitch.aspand that may give you a flavour of what I`m talking about.  It`s even got a great example.It`s good stuff.  What I reference in that there`s a radio show that this forum sorta sprang from (as I understand it), StartupNation Radio, where Jeff and Rich Sloan, collectively known as the Sloan Brothers (as well as our fearless business gurus), have a segment of the show where you get to do your dream pitch.. the proverbial Daddy Warbucks, who could fund your business, is riding the imaginary elevator with you, and you have the length of that elevator ride to pitch them on your idea.The real value is feedback... perfecting the pitch, learning the skills, and learning what investors are going to want to hear and what you may need to give them.
  • Options
    Oh no I don`t listen to any radios.. I`m too deaf to listen haha.. Really I`m totally deaf so I know radio might be best chance to listen to different things, I miss out that oppournity but if you can pitch in for me which would be great. Let me know.
  • Options
    CaplanCaplan subscriber Posts: 1
    I could secure the funds for you if you could tell me a little more about the company.  E-mail me at gdcaplan@yahoo.com.