WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

@Is the U.S.A. attractive country for entrepreneurs?@

TomohiroTomohiro subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2008 in Business Planning

Why are there a lot of successful entrepreneurs in the US

Intel, eBay, Yahoo and Google... when I think about successful company
which was established by famous entrepreneurs, most of them are located in the US.
Even though I am not in the US, I am still able to find many books which focus on
American entrepreneurs as successful case study!
I really would like to know what factors that America has attract entrepreneurs and
make them succeed!!
PLEASE give your point of view!!!

Comments

• Options
    ColWardenColWarden subscriber Posts: 1
    Starting a business here is relatively simple and cheap. Taxes are reasonable, and there are not many licenses or fees required to start the average business. Basically, you have a lot of self-selected risk seekers (after all, everyone here is an immigrant) and a business climate that makes the entry costs and fees placed on success very reasonable. Summary: entry costs are low, rewards are high.
    But if you have a good idea and ambition, you can make a sound business plan work almost anywhere!
  • Options
    TomohiroTomohiro subscriber Posts: 1

>>ColWarden
    Thank you for giving me your viewpoint!

You brought me many findings. I need to research the US business climate more!

I sent you a message, so could you check it please? 
    Tomohiro4/19/2008 7:41 PM