WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Bar/Deli Start-up

SussermanSusserman subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2011 in Startup Funding
Hey guys,

I'm looking to open a Bar/Deli in Blacksburg VA. I'm a student at Virginia Tech getting ready to graduate next year and I plan on getting my MBA but I really want to open a Bar/Deli to get experience and to show that I can succeed. My parents have owned multiple successful deli's but do not have any capital to loan me but said they'd be glad to help me get up and running if I can find the funds. I just need to know where to look. I have some great ideas and I'm working on a business plan now, so any one interested please contact me. I would like to get a Tech grad involved if possible, Blacksburg is ripe with college students looking to have a good time and spend money so please PM me if you are interested or know someone who will at least listen to my idea.