WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New website soon to go live please critique my site

kaa1kaa1 subscriber Posts: 6
edited February 2008 in Website Critique
Hi all
thanks for your comments in advance. I soon to go live with my new site all critique welcomed
http://www.datingchair.com/datechr/
thankskaa12/27/2008 7:22 PM

Comments

• stonesledgestonesledge subscriber Posts: 608 Silver Level Member
    Hi Kaas! Boy you are busy. How are you?Interesting site, I like the concept...dating is a daunting task, glad I don`t have too!

Erin
  • kaa1kaa1 subscriber Posts: 6
    Hi I`m Very well thanks.  The site is for people who date/ would like to date or improve their relationships. I am interested in people who are in relationships good or bad to share their challenges and success male or female. the site is a social site, so not a dating hook up site. So if you are in a relationship/ married you can join and contribute to social conversations on dating and relationships. you have the opportunity to rate peoples advice and more.  All reviews are wlecomed please sign up and under a alias if you want know how the site looks inside.  thanks for help in advancekaa12/28/2008 3:59 PM
    thanks I will tweak the front page
    cheers made some tweaks to the site add a guy etc and focused the writting say it about dating and relationships not a hook up site
  • WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member

When you have text underlined, like in the center of your page, viewers automatically believe they are links and may click them, with nothing happening. Maybe make these areas bold text or a different color instead of underlined.
    The image of the man looks like its is "scrunched" from side to side.
    "Do you make these dating mistakes:" ..... maybe end it with a " ? ", and eliminate them after each bullet point.
    Make your title tag more descriptive/keyword focused, and expand your meta keywords beyond "dating chair" and its variations.
    Check your grammar, and correct the letter spacing  in your subtitle.