WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Need Critique On My New One Day Website Idea

OneDaySiteOneDaySite subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2008 in Selecting a Business
Hey everybody, hopefully I`m posting this in the right Forum.  I`m trying to get some feedback on a new web design business that I`m starting.  It`s called One Day Site (www.onedaysite.com) and basically it`s a cool new way to get a customized professional new website.  And one that has real features like built in blog, unlimited pages, we create custom graphics the day of your new website creation, add ecommerce buttons, embed video, and much more!
The copy on the website is at about 90% done, I`m looking to get some feedback on the content and the business idea overall.   Please let me know. 
Check it out at ONE DAY SITE
* Note - One Day Site is built around the powerful new web design software called Wordpress.  As wordpress is an open source program, you are basically renting a nerd for a day, one that will create custom graphics and build your website in one day.OneDaySite6/9/2008 12:00 AM