We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

What licenses will i need?

BarGamingBarGaming subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2011 in Business Planning
So my business model is basically setting up weekly gaming tournaments for age 21+ inside a sports bar. Pay to participate, winner(s) get the pot, loser(s) get a drink on us.
I really dont know WHICH licenses to apply for, since the bar is the establishment (which im NOT working for) and is responsible for who enters the bar, I would assume I only need an operations license. What others would I need if any?
Sign In or Register to comment.