WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hello StartupNation, and Announcing eggURL

BuogoIncBuogoInc subscriber Posts: 2
edited May 2009 in New Member Welcome
Hey everyone,
This is my first post here at StartupNation, so I`d like to start by saying that I`m extremely excited to talk about everyone`s projects and learn more about business ventures. I would also like to share with you our brand new URL shortening service, which was just recently launched.eggURL.com is a very basic URL shortener, much like tinyURL or bit.ly, however eggURL allows you to not only shorten URLs, but also e-mails, text, and even images! eggURL is heavily integrated with almost any social network so you can tweet or share your newly created URL or pic.
eggURL is in beta so please use the feedback tab if you notice any problems. Please let us know what you think.
Thanks again, and I look forward to being an active member in this great community.

Comments

• Options
    BuogoIncBuogoInc subscriber Posts: 2
    Thanks everyone.
     About the ads, we are currently in the testing phase and our space is currently getting populated by advertisers. Right now, we are accepting all types of advertisements, but soon we will go through and moderate them and remove ones with possible competitors, (like the tinyURL one).
    But thanks again for those of you who check it out. If you have any comments about it, please use the Feedback tab on the home page or reply here. You can also check out our company site, http://www.buogo.com/BuogoInc5/6/2009 9:00 AM