Anyone know of this service?

ThroughActionsThroughActions Posts: 2subscriber
edited March 2007 in Marketing
Hello,I recently ran across a service at www.grudd.com (specifically, http://www.grudd.com/html/success.html) which is offering what they say is 500,000 clicks for $9.95.I was wondering if anyone had any experience or knowledge of this company/service. It sounds too good to be true, but I was unable to find any other information on the internet that said it was unsavory.I know, it`s probably a newb question. Don`t bash me too hard. And thanks again you are all very helpful.--Josh

Comments

• RumpelstiltskinRumpelstiltskin Posts: 1subscriber
    What they really mean is 500 clicks, and you`ll never obtain 500,000 clicks in your life anyway for $9.95. (unless you`re giving free access to a "life changing" service). It`s kind of similar to a "lifetime" warranty/return policy on a $ 2.00 item.
    Maybe I`m just cynical?
  • ThroughActionsThroughActions Posts: 2subscriber
    You could very well be right. What`s attractive to me about it isn`t that it`s offering 500,000 clicks, it`s that it`s starting at such a low price. So has anyone actually used this or know someone who has? Here`s another question: anyone know of a low cost way to drive traffic to a website?
  • RumpelstiltskinRumpelstiltskin Posts: 1subscriber
    You could very well be right. What`s attractive to me about it isn`t that it`s offering 500,000 clicks, it`s that it`s starting at such a low price. So has anyone actually used this or know someone who has? Here`s another question: anyone know of a low cost way to drive traffic to a website?
    Yes! Unsolicited Blog entries, emails, press releases, word of mouth...etc. If it`s something that will create a "buzz"?
     Rumpelstiltskin2007-3-26 1:20:5