WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Website Critique please

skbohlerskbohler subscriber Posts: 11
edited March 2009 in Website Critique
Hi everyone,

I`ve recently revamped my site and business to promote two primary product/services. I want to see if my changes have resulted in clear offerings and information architecture and usability, or NOT.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Site is: http://www.theoxfordprogram.com

-Steve

Comments

• Options
    VideographyVideography subscriber Posts: 401 Silver Level Member
    I vaguely remeber the earlier site, but this one is well done and does navigate easily and your services are clearly defined.
  • Options
    Thanks, everyone, for the feedback.

I realize that the student site looks different from my main site. I haven`t cared much since most people don`t go to the student site.

So, I`m focusing on the adult stuff.

The products are:

Oxford Career Aptitudes Program (CAP). Mainly an advanced, thorough career testing package for adults (can also be purchased by students).

Oxford Program of Career Change. This is a holistic, longer process for adults.

I`d be greatly appreciative if you could comment on what`s wrong with the copy.

CraigL: You mention that the Learn More on the home page should go to a page with a "click here" for my two programs. Doesn`t it do that already? I guess I`m a bit confused about what you`re suggesting there.

Thanks again!

Steve

• Options
    Hi Craig,

Thanks. I took your advice and put those graphics in.

Steve