WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Affordable CRM Solution

BarbRBarbR subscriber Posts: 5
edited September 2008 in Sales
Has anyone tried out AppShore as a CRM solution?  We use it at StartupNation and it is GREAT!  Thought I would share with the community, since I use it quite a bit.  It`s affordable too!  www.appshore.com</A> if you want more info on it. 

Comments

• Options
    jcwilde1jcwilde1 subscriber Posts: 2
    I have never used appshore. I have tried a few of the lesser expensive ones and so far the one our company likes the most is called LogicBright CRM. It is not that expensive and it is really easy to use. Check it out, Logicbright.com if you need outlook integration they don`t got it though....
  • Options
    sipmarketinggroupsipmarketinggroup subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    The guys I got my CRM from are really good. Completely customizable and way cheaper. Unlimited user accounts! I`ve used everything from outlook, goldmine, salesforce... This is by far the best one I`ve used considering the pricing.
    Let me know if you want contact info.
    Lee
  • Options
    jcwilde1jcwilde1 subscriber Posts: 2
    I think the problem with a lot of CRM products is the fact they are not up front with their customers. I don`t like packages that:Don`t publish the cost on their websiteForce you to purchase through a sales rep. instead of on the websiteCharge introductory rates like salesforceCharge users to export their own data
    The link I posted above is good if you are sick of these things too.
  • Options
    RosannaTusseyRosannaTussey subscriber Posts: 4
    I have used AppShore and it`s fantastic software.  At only a fraction of the cost of their competitors, they offer a tremendous amount of functionality.  http://www.appshore.com  I think most people will be pleasantly surprised.