WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

800 Conference Call Providers

PeerSightPeerSight subscriber Posts: 7
We are looking for a good (I`ll describe in a minute) 800 Conference Call Provider. As part of our business we routinely hold conference calls with up to 10 of our clients at a time and are looking for a good call provider.
Here is what we are looking for:
No scheduling, good call quality, saved and reuseable password, and the option of recording the call.....and of course a competitive price.
Any suggestions or recommendations?
Thanks
StevePeerSight2006-10-5 11:16:57

Comments

• Options
    ShaunoShauno subscriber Posts: 1
    My business has a 1-800 number through Ring Central (ringcentral.com).  Their service is great, however I am not sure if they have conference call features.  The features that we use (virtual extensions, e-mail voice message, etc.) are great!  Check it to see if they have what you need.
  • Options
    whitewaterwhitewater subscriber Posts: 0
    There are a ton of phone conference call providers out there, but we`ve chosen 24Conference.com for several reasons including competitive rates and customer service.  Yes, they offer toll free conferencing for the convenience of customers and prospects, but for other applications we use their unlimited flat rate service, which saves a ton of money.  Even though it`s a long distance call, we get free long distance bundled with our local service and cell phones have free long distance too. So, in the end, toll free doesn`t matter, and we get 24/7 access to the conference bridge and can talk as long as we want for one rate a month.  No set up fee, and no long term contracts make it even better.  I  just heard too that they have a new video conferencing service out with unlimited usage that allows for video over webcams, powerpoint presentations and desktop sharing on the Internet.  That could be very useful since we`re doing more and more telecommuting in our business.  Good luck.
    whitewater7/4/2008 7:01 AM
  • Options
    xericxxericx subscriber Posts: 6
    I use conferencecall.com
  • Options
    MamontKe6aMamontKe6a subscriber Posts: 1
    I would recommend you Popfax. They're kind of faxing service, but also provide voip services and many others... by the way, they will have soon cool discounts, as far as I know. Here you can find conference call info
  • Options
    JamesCloudyJamesCloudy subscriber Posts: 0
    I haven't use any of the website for conference call but I am thankful to you for the set of ideas provided by all members in this post