WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

maximum ophthalmic protection

sunbirdsunbird subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2006 in Elevator Pitches
good afternoon my name is bart and Iamnew to startupnation,however I thought Iwould say hello to inspire some creative and intellectual feed-back. Myfield of expertise is ophthalmic research. I have developed a product of significant importance in the realm of eye protection and the visionary field of vision. To increase ones` depth perception and to elevate your night vision ability. I would love to hear from our group your need`s and your issues pertaining to this topic.

Comments

• Options
    keyconkeycon subscriber Posts: 34
    Bart,
    Tell us more. Had a detached retina issue in 2004 - lost about 70% vision in my left eye. Was hell for about a year and a half but don`t throw a pity-party for me - lots of folks in worse shape than me. Actually, the damn thing detached twice - the second time after going through extensive laser treatment and then the gas bubble injection and sleeping sitting up, etc - you probably know the drill. But by the time it detached the second time (obviously the first treatment exercises didn`t work). there was way too much damage to the macula. Game over.
    Give us more info. I, for one, am interested.
    R@