WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

The `real` Profitizer has arrived!

profitizerprofitizer subscriber Posts: 16 Bronze Level Member
edited July 2008 in New Member Welcome
Hello everyone.
I figured it was time to finally join this community.  I like what it has to offer and enjoy reading the discussions by its members.
Good job by those who run this community and those who participate in it!

I am an Internet business developer who integrates the `real world` with the Internet / Web or `virtual world` using Web-based software.  This software is used to perform real world business tasks in the global realm; provide global interactions between management, employees, vendors, suppliers, customers; and more.  This lowers business costs while increasing efficiency and profits - hence, I`m the `real` Profitizer.
I look forward to participating here and for most, introducing to the community, various types of website software applications, strategies and techniques available for any type of business that TRULY desires to expand globally and squeeze out more profits, even for turnkey businesses.

For many, it will become an eye-opening experience if they hadn`t previously noticed certain software applications when visiting other business` websites which may also work well for their own website to bring in more traffic.
  Other software being used by some of those same businesses may not have been apparent to the general public if its access was limited only to those with the appropriate access permissions. 
Those business owners who have aspirations to grow and extend their business` longevity well into the future need to begin evaluating what is required to achieve that goal.  Knowing HOW to gain a significant competitive edge is, of course, a pre-requisite for longevity and profitability.
In addition to offering desired products and/or services, implementing more automated tasks while simultaneously positioning daily operations toward global collaboration and competition will prove mandatory in attaining that competitive edge, even if it is initially only between the business owner and his/her employees as well as with customers.  Denying or ignoring this fact of life or improper implementation will undoubtedly lead to the demise of many businesses since they will be unable to compete in our global marketplace.

Check out my profile to see links to `LIVE` software examples, techniques and more...
Also, read the article, Web - Common Misconception #1: "Build a website; they will come..."
See you again, soon!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, check out these threads:Thread#1 Thread#2 Thread#3  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
profitizer6/25/2008 3:03 PM

Comments

• profitizerprofitizer subscriber Posts: 16 Bronze Level Member
    Thanks for your reply, TigerTaco.
    I`m glad you [asked] that.
    The links to the software is meant to show how that software is being used in a particular application.  Of course, that same software could be and is being used differently elsewhere by others depending on their application as well as providing different benefits in that particular application.

I took a look at your website so I could better understand things from your perspective and better answer your [question].  Great product I might add based on what I read, pictures, video, etc.  You should be very proud.

Now, back to your question.

In your case, without being overly specific here, as this is not the venue for that, and based on that brief look at your website and performing a brief and basic search engine search to obtain additional info, in my opinion, the application of some of the software listed in the links I provided (or others that are available) could reduce your costs substantially in both the short and long run, especially as it relates to labor costs.  Remember, this is based on a brief observation and without an in-depth analysis.  Interpret it as you will. 

To see what I mean, take a detailed inventory of how you and everyone associated with the product assigns their time on a daily basis for sorting and answering E-mail; order processing; looking up stuff on a case-by-case basis, especially customer-related, etc.; answering the same `ole questions again and again; time it takes for repetitive tasks; handwritten anything or dealing with redundancy; etc.  Calculate that total cost and time again, for everyone and ask yourself, "if I had it to spare, what could I use it for?"  What I`m saying here applies to 99%+ of businesses, not just  yours.  So take this as a general overview that nearly applies to everyone.

To continue, the potential reduced profit will only steepen as you sell more product and as your customer base increases if all that I see on that website is your primary, if not only online `doing business` source.   Note, I don`t doubt your ability to create a profit, I just think you could be making a greater profit.

Your profit can increase even more than it is now when implementing various software listed in those links and/or implementing others that are available plus applying other techniques and strategies not mentioned here, in addition to making logistics revisions.  I`m making this assumption based on whatever your current cost structure is and current market conditions in general.  

In addition, I thought of a few more suggestions you really need to look at in moving forward in the future - one has to do with positioning in the online marketplace in terms of increasing Web traffic and two (2) others have more to do with something more vitally important.  Still, they are in no way show-stoppers; they are mainly ways, again, to squeeze out additional profit.

In a nutshell, two (2) of the main reasons to implement specific software and other techniques and strategies are to reduce labor costs and collect and analyze data for decision-making about the future.  Certain techniques and strategies complement the software while others are totally independent of software.

Possibly go back and look at the various links again and try to see what each has to offer, and also read the articles.  Then look at your situation and see if you can `connect the dots.`

As I said before, based on what I read, I think your product is a `hit` - I just feel you deserve to keep a larger percentage of the revenue you are currently generating and are going to generate in the future.  That`s where software and more can help make that happen, smoothly and proactively.

Good luck with your sales!

profitizer6/22/2008 3:01 AM
  • SiteFlipAcademySiteFlipAcademy subscriber Posts: 0
    Welcome to SuN friend!
    It`s always nice to hear about your business and we are glad that you have decided to join the wonderful community.
    I hope you find a lot of resourceful knowledge, networks, and advice here. Also, you should be sure to chime in and voice your opinions or impart the knowledge you have as well.
    Thanks SiteFlipAcademy.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hey folks.  I`ve added a link to FREE Software Downloads, Web traffic resources and more.
    You`ll find it here.
    ENJOY!
    Coming soon...

Valuable Internet marketing and other business tips and more from IBNETLLC... including where to find, etc.
    Hello.

Check out this article called...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Building Targeted Website Traffic - an `Overlooked Method` to Market Your Domain Name (website)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It`s for newbies, seasoned entrepreneurs and webmasters.

Hope you can use some of the tips and techniques to grow your business.

Good Luck and ENJOY!