WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hey folks - COOL TWITTER WIDGET with YouTube Videos EMBEDDED!

profitizerprofitizer subscriber Posts: 16 Bronze Level Member
edited July 2009 in Marketing
Hey folks.
I`m REALLY excited about the widget I now have for Twitter - my very own Twitter Widget.  It has YouTube videos embedded in it.  Currently, those videos are about web development and I can change it if I want to later.
It also has a `Follow` link underneath the name on the bottom and the ability to share the widget or add it to other web pages and publish it to other social networks. The code is located at the bottom (Get Widget).  You can add different feeds as well.  These are all really nice features to have.
So much in that little thing - yet so POWERFUL!
My excitement is about the possibilities for future widget designs as this was my first attempt at creating one.Check it out! 
Also, if you hover over it, you`ll then see in the upper right hand corner, a small `i` (it stands for `info`) where you can get one too.Q: Who else here has one?  Can I see it?ENJOY!!!
UPDATE: I see a browser difference in MySpace using Internet Explorer.  I`ll see if it is resolvable. Maybe that`s why they focus on Facebook. Otherwise, it seems to work great. More testing to come.profitizer7/13/2009 2:00 AM

Comments

• Options
    profitizerprofitizer subscriber Posts: 16 Bronze Level Member
    UPDATE# 2:

(update# 1 in edited previous reply)
    I found out that the widget used on MySpace with Internet Exploreris a problem that supposedly MySpace is aware of and has known for 6-9 months but hasn`t fixed yet.
    I`ll let you know if I find out more information.
    Regardless, I still `LOVE` this widget!
    I have many places that would be a good fit for it even if it`s not MySpace.