WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Increase `Web Traffic` with these Google Applications!!!

profitizerprofitizer subscriber Posts: 16 Bronze Level Member
edited January 2012 in Marketing
Hello.
I finally took the plunge and added another Google application - this time to a different website.
This particular Google video application will undoubtedly drive more traffic to my website over time and to others` website if they choose to add one of their own, also. I`ve added a different Google video application elsewhere and like it also.
The functionality of it is by far much better than I thought it would be and therefore, I am pleasantly surprised!
I hope you like them both and use bells-and-whistles applications in your web design as another avenue to increase your website`s traffic.ENJOY!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Chris.
    Website `stickiness` is created depending on the specific videos you add to your website. Some folks use others` creation while others create their own.  Either way, it must be something that someone wants to see.
    I`ve see really good videos both with and without sound, as e.g. a business slide presentation in video format. 
    As you see via the link I referenced above in this thread called `Google Video Application`, I chose various popular and informative topics.  That is what that API does.
    If the video is really good, like the babies on skates that`s very popular right now, it has the potential to go `viral` whereby others may want to add it to their website or pull someone`s coat tail in an E-mail, etc. If you created one, like most folks, you could include your web address either at the beginning or end of the video to draw traffic back to your website.
    HTH
  • Options
    UPDATE:

See more examples of Google applications that can be added to web pages.
    This time `games` have been added. Again, this is another way to add `stickiness` to a website as well as to drive in more traffic.
    At least for now, the Google-based games page with PacMan, Tetris, Hangman, Sodoku et al. is linked to the front page at http://www.WebsiteTrafficRepair.comGoogle Talk is also added to again, provide stickiness and drive traffic to a website.
    Even a business website could use a game somewhere as a way to relax your visitors after they see what you have to offer. ENJOY!...more to come...
  • Options
    sujith34sujith34 subscriber Posts: 0
    Informative!!! Here are some tips to increase website traffic--Update your site regularly--Give Link to your website from other sites--Link to authority sites from your site--Forum Posting--Blog Commenting--Directory Submission--Article Submission--Social Bookmarking--Effective content of websiteAnd you can also follow technical method like getting traffic BLAZER service or Search engine Visibility service from Tucktail.com