WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Need some help/advise

espressogespressog subscriber Posts: 4
Hello,I recently have decided to be a sales person for a foreign manufacturer rather than directly importing the goods.  I think this is a better choice for my life at the moment since I can`t spend 100% time on the business if I become an importer and it gives me more flexiblities.  However, I am having a hard time to crack into the field.The products I`m trying to sell are galvanized zinc, ceramics, bamboo planters for both indoor/outdoor decorations.  I have contacted more than a dozen nurseries, landscape, gardening businesses but I did not even get a simple reply, even if it is a "no, thanks".  I know it is not easy to have a sales lead but then I also want to know if I do things right, and not wasting my time.  I appreciate any suggestions.Thanks,Stanley
espressog2006-9-24 1:8:51