WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

What to do with the space office?in m

DocOcDocOc subscriber Posts: 2
edited June 2008 in Selecting a Business
I am a family chiropractor and recently let go my massage therapist. I no longer wish to have a non employee in the space and am wondering if anyone knows of any new business I can start up in the space......or if anyone has any new and unique revenue generating ideas for the space which is a private office about 12x12.....

Comments

• Options
    Saber102Saber102 subscriber Posts: 2
    No replies ? Well I don`t have a specific suggestion but I would say keep it related to your business. I know you had massage, which I think would compliment your business. Some thoughts:  When I think of chiropractic care I think of Health supplements, supplements to support imune system, bones, joints, etc. I also think of clients being older, not able to get around so easily.....back supports, walking canes, theraputic mattresses / pillows, ointments for muscles/joints ?   Hope this helps a little.
  • Options
    Saber102Saber102 subscriber Posts: 2
    Oops !  Insensitive, not PC...umm...sorry Janie...how about `more mature` ? I`m 46, so I`m not a spring chicken and I know people of all ages need chiropractic help. I guess DocOc will know his patients better than anyone. And Doc, Janie is absolutely right about it being an `easy sale`. On the surface that may sound like you`re just out for the $$, but in reality, helping others, and making a profit is a perfect combination. You feel good about yourself, other people feel better, and you make some dough !