WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

I love being a Boomer, but times have changed

SandyPISandyPI subscriber Posts: 8
edited October 2008 in Boomers Back in Business
Here I was going through life looking forward to retirement when I lost my husband and I found myself signal again and in need of a job.  Because I had over 20 years as a police officer, I decided to put my investigation skills to good use and became a licensed private investigator with a PI agency.  Earlier this year, I met with some ladies, who like me, were signal (they lost their husbands to younger women, but that is another story).  To make a long story short, Confadate was formed.  Confadae is a web site devoted to mainly women`s safety (yes, guys too) We offer affordable and legal background checks women who are dating. I mean, after all, the last time I went on a date Jimmy Carter was in the White House and a mouse was what the cat brought home half dead.  Things have changed!  I feel we need a place to get help if we want to make informed decision, not only when dating, but if faced with personal hiring, like getting a handyman to fix the stove or leaky water pipe.  This is as fairly new idea, but in networking it is well received.  What say you? 
In August, Confa-tips was added to the site. Each month I will post an article on personal safety. If you do visit the site, please click on the Confa-tip tab.  I welcome any suggestions for future articles.  Oh yea, the address is http://www.Confadate.com

Comments