WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Nurse needs help!!!

redheadRNredheadRN subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2009 in Selecting a Business
Hi everybody, Im a newb although Ive been lurking awhile. I have been a psychiatric nurse for 25+ years now, burned out and having some health issues. I desperately need income but my body and mind are telling me I also need a change. Does anyone have any ideas about a home business with which I could use my skills? Thanks in advance, y`all!

Comments

• Options
    nevadasculnevadascul subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    Start teaching.  A nurse at the local hospital has health problems and started teaching the CNA program through the local collage.  There are also companies that hire people like you as instructors.  Or, you can become a guest speaker. 
    nevadascul8/1/2009 6:01 PM
  • Options
    aimsoleaimsole subscriber Posts: 0
    Absolutely right! Theres a huge need for nursing teachers out there. Also theres these nursing forums (probably you might know about it already...like www.allnurses.com etc.) where you might find more info matching your situation and probably network with people of same situation...