WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Critique my wesbite

HouseRockHouseRock subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2008 in Website Critique

I am new to online sales, but have very good products.  Please feel free to comment on my site and make any suggestion.

Do you understand, or have any questions about, the information on our site? 

Does our Web site flow? In other words, does the information roll easily from one page to the next? 

Is it easy to use and find your way around?

Did you lose patience trying to find what you needed, waiting for pages to load or links to work? 

Do the pages print OK? 

Are images, audio and video the right size? 

Are our products or services clearly displayed? 

Is our shopping cart easy to use? Do you trust it

Do you like how our Web site looks and works? If not, why?

Thank you for any comments

HouseRock6/23/2008 5:13 PM

Comments

• Options
    infiltainfilta subscriber Posts: 8
    Hi Houserock,
    Curious, where did you get these questions? I don`t see any "right size" video or audio on that web site. And I definitely wouldn`t try to print someone else`s pages unless I really have to.
    As far as design, I`ll be honest with you, the site has a layout but I can`t really call it "design". Maybe it would qualify as design 5 - 10 years ago.
    If you`re serious about your venture then why don`t you get this site designed professionally.
  • Options
    HouseRockHouseRock subscriber Posts: 1

I appreciate all of the comment and will use to improve my site.

Thanks,
    HouseRock