WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for an Angel investor

lurchlurch subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2006 in Elevator Pitches
I have a company call I.U.D,(International Underwear Dept.) Why can`t men have sexy underwear and things like Victoria Secert. I also have a  tee-shirt company called Naked Gobbi in which I would like to come out with more prints and a wild new  Austrlian clothing line. I tried to start it on my own but was cut short due to a dirvorce. Now I`m wanting to let my ideas come to life. Unlike other clothing lines in the U.S. This clothing line will start a new trend with 15 to 30 yrs old. I have some very wild ideas and advertisements for the new line. I`ve shopped around the U.S. and have found that most clothing I have seen looks the same and very boring and it`s about time to bring life back to being outside again and wanting to be seen. For those who have it wear it and those who don`t will by wearing this new clothing line. I`m looking for an investor who is willing to listen and look at my ideas as well as prints. From what I have seen with giving out free shirts to some people in my travels they are being asked where did they get the shirts and what it stands for. When told they love it. That`s where I need an investor to help take this to the next level and go full force with advertising to let the public know I exsist. Thanks.......