WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

(Untitled)

SandyJSandyJ subscriber Posts: 1
A MESSAGE To All New Entrepreneurs
Allow me to assist you in one of the most important areas of your new business endeavour - "Your Books".  Please contact me - I will be more than happy to help!  

Comments

• Options
    i need some real help in my bookkeeping.  i currently run QB pro 2004, but won MS Small Business Accounting 2006.  i`d like to switch over, but am having a real hard time doing so.  i like QB, but can`t operate it to it`s fullest capacity.  i like being able to integrate the accounting into my contacts and emais, and other office products that MS SBA can provide.  I just don`t seem to be able to get it to work well for me.  i imported all the QB`s but not all of it came.  my item list came part way and not one price.
    i have customers that would like prices on certain items, but not all that i carry.  i know there had got to be one of the two systems that can allow me to provide a list of certain itmes and not all of them, but i don`t have the time to play with it.
    i`d truly love to have your help.
    continentalprinting@yahoo.com</A>
    thanksContinentalPrintingSupplies2006-4-7 13:0:46
  • Options
    SandyJSandyJ subscriber Posts: 1
    "There are several web-sites that address conversion issues between QB vs Microsoft accounting systems.  Do a search on  "Quickbooks vs Microsoft" for a list.  Also, Microsoft.com offers a comparison of the 2 systems.  Posting your question on one of these sites communicating with individuals having in-depth knowledge of the two systems should address your concerns.
    Please keep me posted regarding your progress and GOOD LUCK!!"
    SandyJSandyJ2006-4-7 14:0:45