WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Competition!!! Could We Create a Business Together?

I have seen the Could We Create a Business Together?
post for a few months and I personally do not know what is going on. They may have something they may not either way I propose that we start a business together and launch before this other group can.Please inform us of what you can do or offer and the experience you bring to the table if you have no experience that is fine just let us know you want to be apart of it is great and we can sure use the help.Any IDEAS of what we can do????I am currently getting a major in computer science with a minor in computer engineering.
123Buyer2007-6-11 15:33:50

Comments

• Options
    BilllionDollarIdeamanBilllionDollarIdeaman subscriber Posts: 0
    I checked out the other post and it sounded interesting but to start a competition is always fun. I am a salesman. I sell anything and everything. The one thing i can help with is a hook that thing to catch people interest.I suggest a non-profit or open source project so that we can post the ideas on this forum and not worry about theft and to get as many people involved as possible.We can always change the corporation to a for profit.Now what industry do we want to focus on???Just for starters Open source can be applied to any type of idea or process it just implies that anyone can use the idea or process with out a fee and add to it if they choose.Health, exercise is a huge industry.TV and Movies,
  • Options
    cforellcforell subscriber Posts: 2
    One might want to chase the green industry as this is a big one and has no signs of dying out.
  • Options
    iouone2iouone2 subscriber Posts: 14
    Katt33... My products are completely "green" but the reason I am not interested in a "mall" is because I am already running my online store as an individual. There is no incentive for me to join a mall. An online mall will have just as much difficulty creating quality traffic as does the current site. So I don`t see online malls as a place to do business. It`s too easy to use google (or some other search engine) and type in the product keywords and be taken directly to a storefront providing the products I am looking for.But I am up for other challenges! I definitely agree with cforell. The "Going Green" hype isn`t going to fade soon. Properly packaged, there is an edge for green products. Who knows for how long the edge will remain. Soon it will be common practice. It`s getting to that point already.
  • Options
    mentaomentao subscriber Posts: 3
    I checked out the other post and it sounded interesting but to start a competition is always fun. I am a salesman. I sell anything and everything. The one thing i can help with is a hook that thing to catch people interest.I suggest a non-profit or open source project so that we can post the ideas on this forum and not worry about theft and to get as many people involved as possible.We can always change the corporation to a for profit.Now what industry do we want to focus on???Just for starters Open source can be applied to any type of idea or process it just implies that anyone can use the idea or process with out a fee and add to it if they choose.Health, exercise is a huge industry.TV and Movies,
    I definitely have a good idea for the Health/Exercise Industry, its actually in development... Would like to work on it with serious people.