WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Website selling software for teachers

ScottScott subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2007 in Website Critique
Looking for constructive feedback:

http://www.edcelerate.com/

Comments

• Options
    pepperlegalpepperlegal subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    Scott, I assume that you have a comprehensive clickwrap license agreement when the user downloads the software?
  • Options
    InactiveMemberInactiveMember subscriber Posts: 12
    Well done indeed. I think your copywriting could use a bit more clarity, as it wasn`t really immediately clear to me what your business offered. But I don`t often see sites this well implemented.
    I`m not wild about the "the tools that drive instruction" as it`s a self-centered USP ... and it`s what you do, not what you offer. You need something a little more customer centered, that instantly communicates what you offer.
    Other than that, I can`t see anything wrong with the site. Looks great. Seems to run nicely.
    Here`s a great copywriting blog. [I am not affiliated with this blog but I do read it.]
    Possible word order error from the second page.
    TOPS (Teacher Planning & Organization System) [Shouldn`t this read "Teacher Organization & Planning System" ?]