WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

naming my business

shelbycountyshelbycounty subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2007 in Marketing
I could use some feedback on my proposed business name.  I`m thinking if Bluegrats Greeting Post.  Here`s what the basis of the name is all about.  My company is a two-fold marketing source for small businesses. First we will get business sponsors to advertise in our greeting baskets that we will give out personally. It`s similar to a welcoming service, but it`s expanded to allow for the baskets to be give to people who are new to the area, had a new baby, graduations, real estate buyers, and such.  We also give the baskets out at public events such as trade shows and festivals.  Second, we serve as an information and referral source for these same businesses. (ex: a consumer calls to find out where they can get some red mulch for their new home and if there`s anyone who does landscaping in our "network".)  What suggestions do you have for me concerning the business name?  It`s short for Bluegrass (Kentucky is our location)+grats is for the "congrats greeting baskets we give out"+post is for the "trading" of information to the public.  All thoughts are appreciated!  Thank you in advance.