WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

2 partners, 3 sites

SusanGSusanG subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2007 in Website Critique
     My partner and I have a mortgage site and a realestate site, and we also have the new nonprofit. All three sites listed below. With running these businesses and taking care of clients I don`t have endless hours to create websites. The mortgage and realestate sites are templates from a company called Alamode. They have some great features that I don`t have the expertise myself to create, like online secure applications and built in ad and newsletter programs to send out to our database. I don`t like how wordy they are and have a few pages that I changed. The nonprofit site I am using the Microsoft Office Live free software and it`s ok and simple. I have contacted local companies to get proposals, and none have responded. The mortgage and realestate sites we wnat to have a similar feel and linked. The non profit we want to be different and warmer. I look forward to all comments and will consider proposals as well.
www.emortgageoptions.com</A>
www.erealtyoptions.com</A>
www.hopeforahome1.com</A>
Thank you for looking and your comments.
Susan

Comments

• Options
    PokermanPokerman subscriber Posts: 5
    ooops.....
    This is the first thing I saw when i visited www.emortgageoptions.com</A> which effectively ended my visit to your sites as I wasn`t about to download flash just to view a real estate or mortgage site! 

You`re not seeing everything we have to offer!
    Our site is optimized to use Macromedia Flash to display content and other features. Installing Flash is fast, simple and perfectly safe. Over 97% of all computers on the Internet already use it. Just click the blue button below to install it.
    You can click the following link to download the Flash plugin, it`s easy, very quick, and free.

If you are having trouble installing: You need administrative rights on a Windows PC to install Flash. If you are in an office, you may need to request your Support Desk, or Network Administrator for help installing Flash. Copy the text above and send it to them, and they should be able to help. Make sure to close all browsers except this one in order to avoid restarting your computer.

Pokerman2007-2-5 10:22:49
  • Options
    SusanGSusanG subscriber Posts: 1
    Wow, I didn`t realize the errors were there and that the Flash was a problem. I changed the theme of the site to see if that would eliminate.SusanG2007-2-6 18:39:28