WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Website Financing????

mrbeanmrbean subscriber Posts: 1
     In case no one is aware out there.  My company is one of the first in the nation to offer Website Financing up to $25,000.  We treat it like any other piece of equipment that we may finance.  We can lower your cost by providing 1-5 year financing options with a $1 buy out at the end of the agreement. You may use a web designer of your choice or we can suggest one of our website designers for you.      
      Along with doing websites.  We can also now create shopping carts that can be added to anyones web page to create immediate sales.  You will be able to edit your inventory online in real time.  Be assured of secured purchases and receive direct payments right from your web page. See an example on our web page at http://www.ilm2000.com/mainpage.php</A>

Comments

• natboubnatboub subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi,
    I would be very interested in understanding how this works:
    My company is one of the first in the nation to offer Website Financing up to $25,000.  We treat it like any other piece of equipment that we may finance.  We can lower your cost by providing 1-5 year financing options with a $1 buy out at the end of the agreement. You may use a web designer of your choice or we can suggest one of our website designers for you.      
    Could you please explain this to me in greater detail?
    Thanks,
    Nathan
  • mrbeanmrbean subscriber Posts: 1
    Thanks for asking Nathan.

We ask the person that is interested in financing a website or any
    other equipment 3 simple things. (1) To fill out an application by our
    company to check thier credit score.  (Simple application that
    asks business info, personal info, company designing the site (thier
    info), your bank information and a couple venders you deal with and
    permission to take a look at your credit score).  (2) Get a
    complete quote of the work that  that is being done for your
    website and the amount that it is going to cost. (3) Get 3 months of
    your business bank checking statements. (If you are a new business
    owner, then we require 3 months of your personel bank checking
    statements). Takes 48 to 72 hours for approval.  Once approved we
    give the website company and yourself the ok to go through with the
    creation of the site.   Once the website has been created and
    we get final approval from you, then the website developer is paid in
    full for the creation of your website.  If you should have any
    further questions, please feel free to email or call me.

Thanks,

Jim
  • LessAccountingLessAccounting subscriber Posts: 1
    the sad truth is if you are developing a web 2.0 site 25k will only get you to phase one.   My company does at least 3 sites per year that are 50k+my company
  • WildfireMarketingGroupWildfireMarketingGroup subscriber Posts: 0
    Wildfire Marketing Group offers in-house website financing at 0% interest, with no credit check and a simple one page application. You can`t beat that.
  • realinstapromrealinstaprom subscriber Posts: 0
    maybe you got little on your phone other than a fart app or you live with an unlimited perfect reception LTE that doesn't eat your battery.