WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

What are some good websites for merchants to get listed on?

schunschun subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2007 in Public Relations
My website sells products for babies (blankets, towels, bibs) as well as for adults (throw blankets and robes). I`ve listed some products on Bizrate and NexTag but I was wondering if anyone could guide me to some other good sites to get listed on. Also, if anyone has an opinion about Bizrate or NexTag please let me know so I can decide if I want to continue with them.
Thanks, all!

Comments

• PRProPRPro subscriber Posts: 25
    Hi Shun,
    You may want to do some extended research to find sites that specifically reach your target market.
    Rather than just list your business information on general merchant sites, try finding media-related sites, Blogs, newsletters, podcasts, etc. where you can contribute information about your industry. It will help you build brand awareness and credibility while reaching potential customers.
    Melanie