WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

eNewsletters

scrappyscrappy subscriber Posts: 8
edited June 2006 in Marketing
I`ve seen a thread on SuN about eNewsletters but I`m going to ask again...  
What`s a good but inexpensive enewsletter I can purchase that will be easy (if there is such a thing  ) to install and transfer over my customer database. 
Thanks
Marcy

Comments

• Options
    NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    Marcy,You can try constant contact free for 60 days or 100 users.. I like it because it`s easy and inexpensive.
  • Options
    NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    ScrapbizKim,What type of database are you creating over? let me know. I have experience in database migration. I may be able to help you. have you tried exporting a csv file? from your database?
  • Options
    keyconkeycon subscriber Posts: 34
    Marcy,
    You`re right, there has been several threads on the subject of eNewsletters and online marketing. If you haven`t already, drill down in this category forum and you`ll see the earlier threads and posts - might be worth a re-read.
    I`m a Constant Contact fan and have had nothing but success with it but others here have recommended different programs and I`m sure they are good, too. Probably just a personal preference thing - most you can try before you buy so I highly recommend doing this and find the program you like. I have some clients I do a turnkey deal for on their eNewsletters and others do most of the work themselves with guidance from me - some think CC is hard, others find it easy - it`s easy to me. Really boils down to how comfortable they feel doing it and the level of their writing skills.
    But anyway, good luck and if you need more assistance, let us know.
    R@