WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Real Estate Seminars

Saber102Saber102 subscriber Posts: 2
edited July 2008 in Selecting a Business
The owner of the company I work for asked if I would be interested in helping him market and organize lectures he would give for individuals wanting to  invest in real estate.
He said I could make money too. Of course I said hell yes ! 
It`s been several years since he`s given such lectures and has 35 yrs experience in this business. He`s been very successful but many things have changed like the credit crunch, and bank`s requirements for investors wanting to `flip` or buy houses to rent. We are stuggling and trying to ride out this downturn.

Problem is, I don`t know where to start. He wants to give lectures at hotels. I have several questions if anyone has experience in this business.

Is it possible to get Sponsers to pay for all or some of hotel space/ advertising ?
What`s the best ways to advertise ?  Newspaper, radio, flyers, etc.
I was also thinking of setting up a website and podcast if lectures go well. I could record them for future use.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.