WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Check out my site for Carolina Holiday Lightscapes

ChristmasLightsChristmasLights subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2008 in Website Critique
I created this site myself with good and dont have a drop of web experience. I am looking for critiques on what I can add to the site to make it better, tips for better design, and ways to make it more professional. Feel free to let me know any other comments.
Thanks for the help!www.chlightscapes.com

Comments

• sullivankasullivanka subscriber Posts: 0
    I like it!  It is perfect for what your service is.  I would suggest that you add a blog if you don`t have one.  Even if you blogged 3 times per week, you would create excitement around what you do.  You could blog about how close the Christmas season is; reminders about how to prepare home and yard for the season; designs you have created in past years;  and so on. 
    Good luck this season and I really like your business idea.
    Kathleen
    http://thesavvyva.com
  • WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    I would suggest more images of your work if you have them available; a Lightbox effect would be a nice touch instead of opening them up in new pages.
    A more consistent navigation menu would work better.